Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Prayer for Friends
We would like to share a prayer request tonight. As many of you already know, some friends of ours, the Bakers, have been walking a very hard road these past few months. Early into their second pregnancy, Benji and Rebekah received sad news that their newest little girl, Gracie, had some severe health problems that would prove to be fatal. We have been praying along with them and their friends and family for healing and/or strength to deal with God's will, whatever it may be. This past weekend, Gracie went to be with Jesus during Rebekah's labor. We wanted to give you the opportunity to meet this sweet family via their blog and ask you to continue to pray for them as they trust their Savior through this loss. Their faith and transparency through all of this has been such a testimony to the greatness of our God. We encourage you to draw strength from them as we have and to interceed for them as well. Our God is faithful. We believe this and so does this precious precious family. www.thebenjamites.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Holly and Jonathan,
Thanks for putting this on here, I just heard from Leslie tonight about Benji and Rebekah's story. I will be praying for them of course as they wait and watch for God to keep His promises.I will also be praying for you as you walk with them and respond to them. Thank you for being there friends. Thank you for walking with people and risking much to love much. I pray peace for you Holly as you carry a percious baby of your own. Satan can use those risk we take when we walk with others to also build fear. I pray strength, peace and a nearness of God in each of you and in your relationships with Benji and Rebekah that you have not yet known.
Love Jamie
Post a Comment