Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mommy's Helpers

Life has been a bit of a challenge for this pregnant lady lately.  I've been battling several colds, viruses, fatigue, and just pregnancy sickness in general.  I had a couple of break downs last week when I thought I was never going to get better!!  Luckily, I have two of the most wonderful helpers in the world that won't let me get too down.  Jonathan made it his mission to have the house clean and all the laundry done on the last 2 Sundays while I've been recovering.  I think yesterday was the first time I've set foot in a grocery store in 2 months!!  I'm happy to report that I did wake up yesterday with a newfound sense of hope and energy thanks to rest and prayer.  I knew 2nd pregnancies were tougher, but wow!  Thankfully, Jackson takes long naps during the day....and so do I.  God has truly blessed me with a beautiful family.  Check out the precious video of the boys working hard to make my life a little easier :).  You may want to turn the volume down first, though.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, he's so cute!!! My first glimpse at your new digs. I can see what you mean by the space being smaller. I hope you get to feeling better Holly. I miss you guys. It's so weird to see that empty apartment...

Heather said...

AWE!!! You do have great boys! I'm glad they take such good care of you since I can't be there like I wish I could! I love you all!

Jamie Pettigrew said...

Very cute!! I'm so glad your feeling better. Love you.