Thursday, June 5, 2008

Time is Flying By...






Lately life has been all about phases...stepping out of old ones and entering into new ones.  Jackson's first 6 months of life were full of new things, but I usually had time to adjust to each new development.  NOT NOW!  He has learned to crawl, pull up, stand (with the aid of the couch), and get into everything 1 foot above his head in a matter of a month!  It has been a blast.  I didn't think it could get any better than holding a newborn in your arms, but watching them grow and learn new things makes each day better and better in this whole motherhood thing!  Jackson loves people.  He is a social animal!  He loves to crawl into his room and pull out all his drawers, dump them onto the floor, and play with all his toys.  He even pulls the drawers out in the middle of the night and pulls it's contents into the bed with him to play with....hey, as long as I'm sleeping and he's not making a peep I have no problems!  I love being at home all week with him every day and enjoy our time at night together with Jonathan.  Enjoy the few pictures and videos we have to update you on all he is doing!  Much love to all our family and friends!






3 comments:

Heather said...

He really is the happiest baby I have ever known! He has a permanent smile on his face! I love that you two are parents! You are so good at it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the action in person. He is learning so fast. I loved the picture of him at the pool.
Gran Pat

Anonymous said...

Holly, Jackson is so cute! It is really sweet to watch the video and see all the pictures but I wish so badly we knew him. He seems so happy which means you and Jonathan love him well. I miss you!