He's doing that "growing up" thing all too well! He's SO cute!!! I sure miss you guys. Oh, and I just read your 'Melchizidech' blog- Seriously! I could hardly read by the time I reached the end- even got the keyboard all wet, and I KNOW I must have scared the dog to death- I was SHOUTING out loud! SISTER!! GLORY!! I love you all- Elesa
3 comments:
He sure is!!! I miss ya'll soooo much!
He looks like his dad with that look at me what I can do smile. I miss all of you, too. Love and kisses to all
Gran Pat
He's doing that "growing up" thing all too well! He's SO cute!!! I sure miss you guys. Oh, and I just read your 'Melchizidech' blog- Seriously! I could hardly read by the time I reached the end- even got the keyboard all wet, and I KNOW I must have scared the dog to death- I was SHOUTING out loud! SISTER!! GLORY!!
I love you all-
Elesa
Post a Comment