
I thought the expecting mother was supposed to get this surge of energy and start cleaning and organizing the house from top to bottom. In the Jones household, that is just not the case. Instead, Jonathan has received this burst of energy. Over the weekend, he cleaned blinds, windows, flipped rugs, etc. You get the picture. Meanwhile, I was parked on the couch....watching. Nothing more, just watching. Either this is really messed up, or the true energy surge that precedes labor naturally transfers to the spouse when bed rest is required. I'm hoping for the 2nd option, maybe that means the baby is coming soon........................................ Jonathan really is a great dad already.


2 comments:
Hi Ya'll
I Think his Mom did a good job teaching him how to take care of the ones he loves.
Guess Who
Still waiting for news about the little bird for the little nest! Am praying for you guys every day...
Post a Comment