Friday, November 29, 2013

Our Fall

Our Fall kept us busy with lots of activity.  Jackson had a blast playing on his first soccer team with Upward Soccer.  He had a great experience and really improved as the season progressed.  And he looked good in his uniform too I might say!


This little man is wasting no time growing up on me.....he seemed to change from baby to toddler overnight!



A local farm opens through September and October and provides a really cool educational experience for the kids.  Jackson and Josie now know how to milk a cow, gather eggs, and grow a garden.....I should put them to work now!




Their Gran Pat retired this year and worked part time at this farm....hosting lots of school field trips.  She snuck a baby chick out for us.....they were so gentle.....really a sneak peak into both Jackson and Josie's souls!




Last year to pull off a theme!  I'm sure it will be super hero's and princesses from now on.  

No comments: