Friday, March 30, 2012

Weather Report

Anything electronic has to be limited in our home.  Jackson would never put it down if given the choice!!  So, today when we were driving to school it was no surprise that he asked for my phone.  But instead of asking to play games he asked to check the weather.  Perplexed and curious to see if it was a trick, I handed him the phone.  Sure enough, that is exactly what he did.  He reported not only the weather for Dallas, but also for Jackson, Memphis, and New York (all different settings on the app I have)!  It was all I could do not to crash the car from uncontrollable laughter......and he was so matter of fact.  Who needs the news?  I have my own personal weather man!  

And my own superhero.


And my own pretty princess.


And a whiner.


A growler.


And a screamer!!

1 comment:

Jonathan and Holly said...

That is so awesome! I wonder who he learned his affinity for the weather from... hummmmmm...