Friday, April 2, 2010

All Things Girl.



Jackson went to visit the grandparents this week in TN and Jonathan and I got the blissful privilege of doing all things JOSIE!! For the first time since the hospital we got to spend some one on one time with her. Lots of fun and R & R was had this week. We slept in every morning...that meaning 8:00 :). We had a salon day and painted toe nails. A photo shoot at the Arboretum was on the list as well. Apart from losing our beloved cocker spaniel, Hope, on Thursday, it was a perfect time together. Josie stares at her toes all day long....definitely a girly girl!! She shined this week and loved every minute as much as we did.








2 comments:

Jamie Pettigrew said...

Glad you had such a sweet time with Josie! She is so cute!

Laura Ivey said...

She is beautiful!! I hope that I can meet her someday! I pray that things are well with your family.