WOW!!! Um, I think you can safely say that you have a 2 year old that can READ!!! If Josie hangs around her brother much I think she might be reading by the time she is ONE! That is too precious for words, she was all ears, so sweet!!! What a sweet brother!
That was so fun and sweet! Jackson is a smart boy! You and Jonathan are doing a great job. We loved spending time with you guys at your home. Wish we could do it more often. Love you.
You know how proud Gran Pat is of the reading. I am just as proud of what a a good big brother Jackson is. You can tell that Josie loves him just by the way she looks at him.
If you go back and watch the earlier post of Jackson reading when he was younger you can see how much he has changed and how his reading skills have developed. Gran Pat
4 comments:
WOW!!! Um, I think you can safely say that you have a 2 year old that can READ!!! If Josie hangs around her brother much I think she might be reading by the time she is ONE! That is too precious for words, she was all ears, so sweet!!! What a sweet brother!
That was so fun and sweet! Jackson is a smart boy! You and Jonathan are doing a great job. We loved spending time with you guys at your home. Wish we could do it more often. Love you.
You know how proud Gran Pat is of the reading. I am just as proud of what a a good big brother Jackson is. You can tell that Josie loves him just by the way she looks at him.
If you go back and watch the earlier post of Jackson reading when he was younger you can see how much he has changed and how his reading skills have developed. Gran Pat
Post a Comment