Sunday, August 30, 2009
Josephine "Josie" Renee' Jones
Our sweet little girl has finally arrived. Josie was born on August 27th at 4:38 am weighing 7 pounds even and measuring 19 1/4 inches long. She is such a joy and truly a blessing from the LORD. She is as healthy as can be and doing a great job eating and adjusting to life. Jackson is so excited that she is here and has been so sweet to her at every turn, surpassing all of our expectations. He is a great big brother. We have had tremendous help from Mom Z, Gran Pat, Poppa, and all of our friends here in Dallas. We are truly blessed. There will be more to come but please enjoy these pics for now. Love to all, -Jonathan, Holly, Jackson, and Josie Jones.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
OH how sweet!!! Love them all. Holly, you look GREAT! Love and miss you all!
JOSIE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait to come see her! love you guys!
Beautiful family! Holly- no one looks that good after giving birth, I'm jealous! Congrats, and welcome to the world Josie!
I am so excited that Josie is here. We love you all and Praise God for your sweet new blessing.
She's soooo beautiful! Congratulations, guys!
She's adorable and the pictures are great! Sorry we keep missing each other Holly. We are at a Young life camp for the week. I will call this weekend. I love you and I am so excited to hear stories of how Jackson loves on baby Josie and you guys adjust to that sweet little girl. You are a great mom! Jonathan is a great dad! Jackson and Josie are blessed.
Post a Comment