Hi Friends. Well, many of you have been waiting. The time has come. I really am pregnant and the video proves it! You have requested to see the belly, so here it is. We visited TN at the latest time possible (32 weeks) and had a wonderful, relaxing visit with family and friends. Jackson got to spend some wonderful time with grandparents and great grandparents while I got some much needed rest and TLC! I have a ton more to share, but for now this video of Jackson and Daddy riding a tire horse together will have to hold you over until next week. Enjoy!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's about time!!! I hope that I wasn't too demanding! You make me smile. As always, I'll say how much I hope to look as cute as you when I'm pregnant! Love you guys!
Post a Comment