Hello friends. Jackson is walking now. He's been practicing for a few weeks and now he's got it down pat. Just wanted you all to have the opportunity to see. He is such a joy in our lives each day. What a blessing the Lord has given us. The video and pictures are of him checking out the pumpkins and hay at the Dallas Arboretum. Such a cutie!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Jackson gives "Keeping up with the Joneses" a whole new meaning! :)
How exciting!! Michele's right! It's hard to keep up with the little Jones' boy now! I love you guys and miss you!
I miss all of you so much. I am excited about these first steps. Just think of all of the steps that Jackson will be taking in his life. I am so glad he has such great parents and GOD to show him the way to go.
Love
Gran Pat
Post a Comment