Monday, July 28, 2008

Ice Cream Face

During our recent visit home, Jackson's Momma Z had the honors of feeding Jackson his first bite of ice cream.  His face was priceless!  Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Too cute! These videos are so much fun for those of us who don't get to see you all very often. Thanks for posting. Love you guys.

Skye said...

that video is priceless! I can't believe he's already through his first steps! i miss you all so much. i will be back in dallas on the 10th of august. cant wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

That's great!! He takes after his Uncle Mark in loving ice cream. Even makes "happy" faces when he gets it. Now, if I could just get Susan to feed it to me like that!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know those people in the video. Jackson is so cute, great video! You think I could away with calling Paula Momma Z? haha Your blog site is awesome. Take care for now, Dr. Kevin