Jackson is having a blast growing up. He has had an eventful 4-5 months of live. Within this time he has rolled over onto his tummy, rolled back over onto his back, found his feet, raise his chest off the floor to play and look around, laughed for the 1st time (not at us, of course, but at his really funny Momma Z and Aunt Lisa), and cut his first 2 teeth, and had his first snow in Lake Tahoe. Now that he has a little more control over his body, he just mocks me when I put him down for tummy time by rolling back over onto his back. As you can see by the picture, he just laughs at me. Really, though, he smiles ALL the time. We are so blessed to have such a healthy, happy baby. I can even make him smile when he is crying!! Books are a new favorite. We have read to him since he was born, but now he is starting to interact with the pages...turning them himself. He loves his exersaucer ( last picture). He just plays and plays until he poops and it runs clear up to his neck...EVERY TIME!!! Sorry, you know we can't blog without bringing up the subject of poop. It just wouldn't be right. Thankfully it's not a subject that bothers Dad, so he gets to change lots of poopy diapers!! We are settling in now after traveling 5 times in 5 months. We're so glad friends and family have been able to watch him grow up. Now they will have to come here to continue that process!! Enjoy the pictures and we will continue to update all of you.

4 months



We celebrated his 5 month birthday with cheesecake....for Mom and Dad.

5 months
3 comments:
I am so proud of Jackson for starting to interact with books. He is so blessed to have parents who both like to read. Not to mention a Grand Pat who loves teaching children how to read.
Grand Pat
Oh my goodness i miss you guys! I looked for your blog forever one night, i thought the link was "keepingupwiththejoneses," but obviously now i know i was wrong! hehe. Wow Jackson is getting so big! He looks great. I hope all is well with you guys. I miss group so much- getting Nolan to church is hard, especially when i dont really feel comfortable there either. Keep each other in good company! Love you!
I LOVE that first picture. He is so precious!!! It is obvious that he has parents that smile a lot too! I also love that he is looking at books already. Just tell Jonathan to hold off on the Greek for a while, we don't want to turn him away at such a young age. HA HA!
Post a Comment