Monday, October 1, 2007

New Picts of Jackson!!!

Hey everyone, We had a photographer, Steve Colwill (www.poeticexposure.com), come out to the house and do some pictures of us and Jackson when he was three weeks old. Steve did a fantastic job and we are really excited about the way they turned out. To see the finished slide show, click on this link and visit www.poeticexposure.com/jackson

6 comments:

thethurmans said...

OK seriously! That was the cutest slide show ever!! You three are too perfect!! Keep it up! ;)
Love, Amy

Michele said...

Yeah...it was adorable each of the ten times that I watched it! :)

Anonymous said...

Holly,

I had no idea ya'll were in Dallas until Rebekah told me when I was visiting this past weekend. Congratulations on the birth of Jackson! I know you and Jonathan are great parents. May God continue to bless your family.

Gerry Ann Aldrich

Heather said...

I can't stop looking at it either! You are all so precious together.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Jackson! You have a wonderful Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

This video makes me want to get on a plane and fly to Dallas. I loved his outfit. It was perfect for him. I miss you all and wish I could give everyone a real hug. Since I can't I will have to settle on a virtual hug.
Love and kisses,
Gran Pat