Friday, May 18, 2007

Progress


Hey everyone, just an update picture of the baby's adventure into this world! He/She has really been on the move lately. Holly had on a polka-dot sun dress the other night and those dots were just a jumpin' around! We love you all, -Jonathan and Holly

5 comments:

Michele said...

I think that I'm used to the idea of you two being pregnant and then I try to picture something like this and just get tickled and shocked all over again! :)

H-I sent you an email back this morning. Still no phone for me. Details in email.

Heather said...

Can't you do better than that Holly!? Just kidding. I guess that's good enough! Can't wait to see you!

Rebekah Baker said...

Your little pooch is so cute. September will be here before we know it. Hope your feeling well!

Melissa :) said...

Hi Holly! You've inspired me to recreate my blog! There isn't anything new and exciting like a pregnant belly, BUT it includes what's going on in my world! I'd love to keep in touch through the wonderful world of blogspot! :) Thanks for sharing your journey of pregnancy!! How do you feel?

Anonymous said...

You should get a mac... it just works!
~S.T