Friday, April 27, 2007
Mexican Food or the BABY??
OK, so I'll be 19 weeks this Sunday and all the literature says I should have been feeling this baby move for several weeks. Now, I know the baby has been moving, but knowing the difference between what I ate for dinner making it's presence known and this baby making it's presence known has been near impossible for me!! Not anymore. On Monday I felt the baby move for the first time with the palm of my hand. Jonathan joined the excitement that night when a small, subtle kick pressed against his fingers as well. He nearly jumped out of his skin...that is Jonathan, or course, not the baby!! We have really had an exciting week with this big step. It's a little early for us to feel the baby with our hands very often. He/she really only kicks that hard right when we put our hands there and it only happens once. It's like it's saying, "hey, what's up?" And then that's it. I guess it must take lots of strength to kick that hard right now. However, now I know the difference between the Mexican food and the baby! Since then it's like he's (no I don't know if it's a boy or girl, we always just default to he) doing jump and jacks all the time. I love it!! In fact, I can feel him moving right now. I guess he wants me to say hey to everyone out there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so fun that you are starting to feel kicks. What an exciting feeling! I think your going to have a girl. Maybe that is just wishful thinking. Caroline needs a friend.
fun blog!!! I'm glad that I also get to see all these changes and event in person though too!! Counting down the days!
I'm so glad that ya'll set this blog up! I can't wait to be an Aunt, but I hate that we're missing all these firsts with your first! At least this way it will be a little easier to "keep up with the Jonses"! Love you guys!
Post a Comment